At Asistia we are specialists in helping to perform the usual tasks at home, to all the people who need it.
You can have staff with socio-health technical training, nurses, nursing assistants and geriatrics, who have extensive personal experience in the health sector.
Our goal is to improve the quality of life of those who suffer from chronic diseases or who face a temporary or permanent, a limitation of both their ability to self-care, and to move autonomously, so they must remain in their home. In all these circumstances we offer the intervention of our nursing staff, going to your home to perform the actions, follow-ups and measures in each case.
What does personal attention entail?
- Cleanliness and hygiene
- Control of medication and food
- Cognitive stimulation
- Cures and basic care
- Older people with different degree of dependency.
- Follow-up of control (hypertension, diabetes, cure of ulcers, bladder catheters, etc …).
- COLOSTOMÍA: Care and exchange of the stock market.
- Cures (wounds, bruises, pressure ulcers).
- People who have just left the hospital (surgical wound cure, remove stitches – staples)
- People with specific needs, usually not dependent, administration of injectables, (Insulins, intramuscular injection, vaccination, etc). Always under medical prescription.
- People with different degrees of reduced mobility.
- Extractions for analytics.
- Administration of medication.
- Those carers, who are often overwhelmed by ignorance.
- Attention at the end of life.
- Exercise session for cognitive stimulation in people with Alzheimer’s.
- Session exercises to improve: resistance, balance and flexibility in the elderly.
- Postoperative care.
- Health education.
- Monitoring and control of the diabetic patient.
- Monitoring and control of the patient with arterial hypertension.